Friday, 30 May 2014

MAC: Warm Toned Neutrals Palette ♥




I recently purchased the new warm toned neutral palette from MAC. At £65 it may sound expensive but it is actually a complete bargain. An empty starter 15 eye shadow palette from MAC is around £20 and each eye shadow in pan form is £10 costing you around £170 to create your own palette. So as I said a complete bargain as you get a ready made palette of beautiful colours for less than half the price! I went for the warm palette as the colours are made up of more golden, brown tones and I personally think the warmer tones suit my skin tone better.




The colours from L-R are ‘Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Dance in the Dark, Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle, Lemon Tart, Butterfudge, Creative Copper, Divine Decadence and Unwind'. They are highly pigmented and a dream to blend. I am in love with all of these colours. There is a mixture of matte shades and shimmers so you can create day looks and more dramatic evening looks. You can wear these on their own or blend them and wear them together. I adore it and I am super impressed by it.


L-R: Hey, Warm Breeze, Gingersnap, Dark Brew and Dance in the Dark


L-R: Brule, Vanilla Extract, Honey Lust, Amber Lights, Saddle


L-R: Lemon Tart, Creative Copper, Butterfudge, Divine Decadence and Unwind

My favourites at the moment are Gingersnap, Dark Brew, Honey Lust and Saddle.



Has anyone bought the new palettes? What is your favourite MAC eye shadow? Do you prefer any other brands for your eye shadows? Let me know in the comments your thoughts as I would love to hear them.


Carla

4 comments:

  1. The palette looks beautiful! Great post! I'm eyeing up the Urban Decay Naked palette at the moment ;0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have the UD Naked 3 one as well I would highly recommend it, it is gorgeous!

      Delete
  2. Omg I love these colours, neutral shades are always the best! x

    stylewithrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete