Friday, 16 May 2014

Come and sit down we have loads to talk about ♥

I have been contemplating starting a blog for a very long time. I enjoy reading lots of blogs and think it is a great way of sharing things with like minded people or introducing new things to new people. I enjoy talking about my current favourite things, what I splurged on at the weekend and what I got up to and basically a general chit chat so I thought why not. Lets do it. So this is me. Blogging. 

I will use this blog to talk about my interests such as beauty items, clothes, books (and all that jazz) but I will also use this as a lifestyle blog and just document things that I can look back on in a few years and say "Oh yes I remember that day" Basically I will use this blog to have a good old fashioned natter with anyone that wants to read it and enjoys being nosy like me.


So sit down, get your onesies on (yes I know it is getting warmer now but they are just too damn cosy I can't resist!) grab a cuppa and lets get started!


Carla    

No comments:

Post a Comment