Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Get To Know Me ♥

Hello again, 

There are a lot of 'Get to know Tags' out there and today I thought I would give you the chance to get to know me by choosing my favourite questions from some of them and answering them for you.

1) What is your name?
    - Carla Anne Lumley

2) How tall are you?
    - I'm not 100% sure but I think I am around 5 ft 6 (ish)

3) Any tattoos?
    - Yes. I have 1 tattoo at the top of my back. It is my little brother's
      birthday in Roman Numerals.
       
(this isn't the best picture but all I have for the moment)

4) Any piercings?
    -Yes. I have two piercings in my ears and my belly button pierced. 

5) Favourite show?
    - This is difficult I have too many! But to name a few, The Vampire
      Diaries, Friends, Charmed, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother,
      The Tomorrow People, the list goes on and on.

6) Zodiac sign?
    - Aquarius

7) Favourite colour?
    - Purple

8) Fears?
    - Spiders, Clowns, Wasps, Losing someone I love and The dark (in some 
      ways, it is more the unknown really and the silence. I have to fall asleep
      with the TV on) 

9) Any siblings?
    - I have one younger brother who will be 10 in June.

10) Place where you want to visit?
      - America. I want to go to Disney World. I want to go to The Universal
        Studios and The Harry Potter Wizarding World. I also want to go to New
        York. I want to go to everywhere in America basically.

I thought I would keep this post short and sweet, hopefully you enjoyed it. Please let me know in the comments your answers to these questions as I would love to know!

Carla 

4 comments:

  1. So I'm glad to read that I'm not the only weirdo that is afraid of the dark ;) and my favourite colour is purple too!
    Bea x
    Bea's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! No you're not! No way ... great minds think a like! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the only one with a clown phobia... They're horrendous... :( xx

    www.alphabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always been scared of them! I think it stems from a clown at my 3rd birthday party called Flossy - I cried the entire time she was there haha! *sorry mum* x

      Delete